Weekend Venture is a three-day weekend program by Kidspreneur. The idea behind Weekend Venture is simple: ‘Start a company over the course of three days.’ The main goal of Weekend Venture is to build enough momentum among a network of motivated people to ensure the sustenance of the company they built beyond just this weekend. Weekend Venture provides the opportunity to
- Enhance/Enrich your skills
- Meet potential partners and mentors
- Pitch an idea to a panel of potential investors
- Develop a prototype
- Build the momentum and the ability to sustain a startup company outside the event.
The mission of Weekend Venture is to build the next generation of successful and knowledgeable entrepreneurs.
What will you learn in Weekend Venture?
Here’s what we’ll do!
- We rent out a workspace for the entire weekend
- We recruit 40 students and young professionals with a wide range of backgrounds
- Invite top-notch entrepreneurs and investors
- Cater food and drinks
Now here’s what you’ll do!
- Brainstorm a business idea and form a group of five-six.
- Pick the best idea from your group
- With the idea you picked we teach you to create business models
- We help you get in contact with potential customers with the set- up business
- Then you get down to building a prototype
- Finally, we teach you how a business pitch is delivered!